Greetings to all!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sayuri

New
Reaction score
I would just like to say hello to all my fellow divers out there. I am located on Long Island, New York and I would love to hear from like minded people in my area. If you have a sense of adventure and a spirit for something new, give me a shout out and let's talk diving. Also, I'm looking for anyone who can give me a rundown on their exerience diving The Empress of Ireland as I'm looking to dive her this August. Thanks and safe diving!

Welcome to the board! Do you ever dive at Dutch Springs in PA? I know some NY people go there.

As a matter of fact I have dove D.S. in the past. It's something you should try if not for the simple pleasure of diving a helo in the middle of a clear blue spring. It's quite interesting.

[c]
howdy.gif
[/c]

Welcome to SB! Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom