GTA Shore dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great place to have a dive for testing gear, experimenting and what not. I usually go at least once a year to test out my sea legs at the beginning of a season but after they told everyone to park with the swimmers I just crossed it off my list. Innerkip is just as close to me.

Anyways, quick change of subject, look out for my next video, I found the barge of Petawawa where Petawawa opens up into the Ottawa River, just downstream of the Chalk RIver nuclear energy plant. Just working on the editing now.
Yeah I just go to Innerkip. More to see, just as far. I'll be on the lookout for the video.

Thanks All. Just back from the Toronto area. My wife and I did an exploratory dive at West Humber park as suggested, on Tues morning. Nice easy dive, 25-40 ft. The site is will roped and the attractions easy to find, such as the toilet which luckily I didn't need. lol. The visibility wasn't to bad provided we didn't stir up the bottom to much.

On Wed. we went out with Rick Lymer (arranged through Aquarius Scuba) for dives on the Sligo and the Merril. Both dives about 60 ft. Visibility wasn't great but sufficient, again provided you stay away from the bottom. I would definitely sign up for another charter with Rick. Great time.

Anyways, quick change of subject, look out for my next video, I found the barge of Petawawa where Petawawa opens up into the Ottawa River, just downstream of the Chalk RIver nuclear energy plant. Just working on the editing now.

Looking forward to seeing the video. Do you have a link with more details. Being from Ottawa, that's not that far to go for a dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom