DIR- GUE GUE blessing new CCR model in next 2 years?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1 funny thing I see in the tech1 documentation from 2008 is they they mention the tech3 and cave3, but these are never developped.
Tech 3 and Cave 3 are there:
1707917744063.png

They don't mention rec3
They do:

Attachments

• 1707917822140.png
    1707917822140.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 36
Tech 3 and Cave 3 are there:
View attachment 826952

They do:
I talked about 2008 documentation, there was not rec3 mentioned (Yes I own old course materials from several agencies, but also have new materials to see how things change over the years). Around 2012 I found that they had the T3 and C3, but there was no option to follow it. Seems you now can do it.
The T3 needed than to have a dpv and a C1 cert. Now you have dpv courses for everybody.

But here is no T3 or C3 mentioned:
I cannot find what I have to do for a T3 or C3 course.

It was mentioned in the trainingstructure in 2008.
I also have the requirements from that time.

Looks like an integrated canister for Sorb on the sides and the O2 sensors / electronics head in the center. Attachments for the lungs or loop on the top-sides.
Does seem to size up to the bottom portion of the bag in the first pic, but that doesn't seem like a lot of room for the lungs + reg/bov/whatever hardware? Granted, I'm just guessing based on a pic. Interested in seeing how the sensors are positioned in the gas flow.

I wonder how many people actually go for T3 since T2 is almost dead in the water due to the gasbills adding up rapidly.
Seeing more and more CCR divers it makes sense I guess.

I wonder how many people actually go for T3 since T2 is almost dead in the water due to the gasbills adding up rapidly.
Seeing more and more CCR divers it makes sense I guess.

T3 is a rebreather class

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom