Guesstimate reg id?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

northernone

Contributor
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Considering a small gear lot purchase that involves a hard of hearing gentlemen and a long drive.

Anyone able to roughly id the regs for me and potentially save me a drive to see them up close?

Thanks,.
Cameron

Attachments

• $_27.JPG
    $_27.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 95
There is Calypso IV with two second stages on the top of the picture. At least one of the second stages is the 1970’s US Divers second stage (the correct one for that first stage).

The two first stages on the left looks like Conshelf. The one on the very left looks like it has a correct US Divers second stage and a Healthways second stage as an octopus.

The Other Conshelf has three hoses and there is a US Divers (Correct style) second stage that seems to be connected to one of those hoses, but I can’t track where the other hose is leading to.

On the bottom right there seems to be a Healthways (or similar non-balanced piston) first stage. It is hard to tell what type of second stage is attached to it. The rubber exhaust “T” is not clear enough for me to identify it. It is just too blurry.

The two Conshelf are the most usable, but the rest can also be serviced.

Golden!

Thank you for taking the time to help me. That's more than I was hoping, your eyes sure know what they are seeing.

I'm looking forward to making the drive. I've been hoping to come across a Conshelf for a long time now. A pair of them, even better since I usually have a pony, belly bottle or two slung along with me.

The octopus should free up my regular reg set for another loaner unit for my friends or trainees when I'm in 'standard' gear.

Glad to know the parts are available.

I'll post up once I have them in hand.

Thanks again!
Cameron

Back
Top Bottom