Guys, we love your feedback. Help us to improve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am easy to please!
1. I can't stand insects especially cockroach, mossie (we have plenty of both of them in HK and I never get used with them) and BED BUG.
2. Clean and well ventilated room. Fan is fine but the window must be screened and a mossie net would be an added bonus.
3. I do not like deep fried and oily food. Chips is the only exception! I prefer local food.
4. No photographer in my group! And no dive is longer than an hr with minimum of at least hr and half of surface interval between dive. 11L tank is fine with me.
5. Running water is not important but clean washing water is a must.
6. Shared bathroom is not an issue but hopefully not with too many people.

Javier can you outline what sustainability measures you have in place? Do you contribute to social sustainability and development? Any skilling up of locals as not just boat boys and cleaners but DMs and beyond?

I can live without air conditioning. I can live with non refrigerated water from a spring a resort is using a biofiltration system on to provide water. I cant really live without coconuts and watermelons...but yes, i can if the diving is worth it.

I really cannot live without coffee though :)

Seriously the whole subject of what constitutes an eco friendly biodiversity resort is open to many interpretations. Things like Green Fins certification and Sustainable Tourism Accreditation matter to me more than aircon and wifi.

Good luck :)
Thanks for this!
You can check here http://rajaampatbiodiversity.com/en/raja-ampat-eco-resort/ our eco resort concept. 24x7 hours of solar energy is being eco, at least we are very proud of it.

Any feedback is moew than welcome. We take care of our environment and we do not harm the ecosystem.

Thanks again
Javier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom