Closed: Halcyon Stainless Steel backplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guruboy

Divemaster
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Looking for a Halcyon Stainless Steel backplate

standard size

webbing optional

PM me any offers

Thank you

Last edited:
The Zeagle has three holes so you can adjust the plate. The halcyon only has one. Not sure why you are so committed to switching?

Nothing against the other plates. Just don't need them.

I'm planning to use it with the Halcyon cinch adapter.

Makes sense....I might have one....remind me if I don't get back to you.

I bought a Halcyon setup from a fine gentlemen on this site that had the cinch system on it. I tried the system out a few times and never cared for it. Works great in theory, not so great in reality. I ended up selling the cinch part and just going back to a DIR single piece webbing. Not trying to hate on anything/anybody, but have you tried the cinch system? I wouldn't recommend it personally. Just bulky, clunky, and doesn't really do much IMO.

Last edited:
I use it on my other plate and think it works fine. It's pretty convenient for making quick harness adjustments.

For my doubles I'll just use the basic harness but for my single tank I'll use the cinch.

Also, I have a simple UTD cinch system, I'll send that to you if you cover shipping.

anyone?

I've got a Halcyon SS backplate with the backplate pad and Halcyon STA with weighted insert I'd let go. I would want it to all go together as I have no use for any of it w/o the Halcyon plate. I only need/use a SS plate, the brand doesn't matter to me. I'm in your metro, so no shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom