• Don't Care

Votes: 28 16.6%
  • Its a Little Much

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Hell No!

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raviepoo once bubbled...
The other says, "I'm a thing! Use me!"

I don't think I've ever met a lady that at some point or another didn't want to be used.

Generally not all the time, and normally not by me, but still... I guess it's all just a matter of timing.

As for beefcake in dive mags, I'd be happy to pose in a speedo provided three conditions are met.

1. SOMEBODY will have to throw SOMETHING I want at me. $s will work, so will a month on a liveaboard dive trip. Other items are negotiable.

2. You'd have to find someone insane enough to meet condtion 1.

3. You'd have to get Speedo to do a special run of the suits. They don't make a size 44.:( (I personally believe this is a GOOD thing!)

FT

I know quite a few women who would want to hurt you for making that statement. I'll just raise one eyebrow and say, "oh really? How does your mother fit into that picture?"

On second thought, maybe that IS true of ladies. I wouldn't know. My female friends tend to be women, not ladies.

FredT once bubbled...

I don't think I've ever met a lady that at some point or another didn't want to be used.

raviepoo once bubbled...
I know quite a few women who would want to hurt you for making that statement. I'll just raise one eyebrow and say, "oh really? How does your mother fit into that picture?"

HA! raviepoo...I know I just got here...but I like you already! Heh he he he:D

Aquabella - welcome to Scubaboard!! Glad you've started by checking out the talent of our fellas!!

FredT once said....

Fred.....I don't want to know about what women you hang around with!!! :wink:

But at least now you can say you know of one woman who never at any point wants to be used!! Cause I don't care who it is, no one uses me!!! Maybe I'm strange...I'll probably be the only one but hey - I like to be different!!! :D

I think every single person in this planet (MALE OR FEMALE) who has an active sexual life has once said - "Use me.. with more-than-kinky eyes...

Or is that just the way we do it in France ?

hehe

ScubaBaby once bubbled...
But at least now you can say you know of one woman who never at any point wants to be used!! Cause I don't care who it is, no one uses me!!! Maybe I'm strange...I'll probably be the only one but hey - I like to be different!!! :D

if we ever find our selves on the same continent, I'll use you:brows:
or...um...we can just go diving or something

Amanda....I havent been single for more than a week for about the past 5 yrs so I'm probably forgetting those nights in the club.....oh its all coming back to me now!!! :wink:

Scuberd.....I think everyones going hormone crazy in the non-dive related forum!! :wacko:

ScubaBaby once bubbled...
Amanda....I havent been single for more than a week for about the past 5 yrs so I'm probably forgetting those nights in the club.....oh its all coming back to me now!!! :wink:

For the past 5 years??? Aren't you 19 years-old ??? :wacko:

And BWT, sex-life is FAR more fun when you're with someone for a long time... :wink: Nope ?

Yes I am 19 - but I've been seeing Belushi since I was just turned 17 and while that was happening I was in a previous relationship for about a year and it goes back like that for about 5 yrs!

As for sex when you've been in a relationship...its great!!! They know what you want, and you know how to get it!!! :D

raviepoo once bubbled...
You don't hang around feminists too much, do you Fred?

I went to school with the first crop of bra burning rabid feminists. Most eventually put away the log they were toting on their shoulder and learned to think. The few who didn't will still rise to almost any bait.

raviepoo once bubbled... I know quite a few women who would want to hurt you for making that statement.

Unthinking feminists all I'm sure.

raviepoo once bubbled...
I'll just raise one eyebrow and say, "oh really? How does your mother fit into that picture?"

Just fine, TYVM. I expect the events are a bit farther apart now that she's past 80 though.

raviepoo once bubbled...
On second thought, maybe that IS true of ladies. I wouldn't know.

Sorry to hear that you are so deprived. You have my sympathy.

raviepoo once bubbled...
My female friends tend to be women, not ladies.

I see from your location that you do come from that area of the frozen north where females are neither expected nor schooled in how behave as ladies, so that is to be expected. Never the less you _should_ strive to meet the standard, if only for your own improvement!

FT

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom