Heads Up On A Roatan Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought the colors and quality of the videography was fine it was the tiling or pixelating on the side that I did not care for. That is the only issue that we did not like about the video. Diving with Luis was cool, he is a really good diver and got in relly good shots of eeveryone on the dive.

I've always admired his diving skills. He manages to get where he needs to be in record time and always composes something nice with what he shoots.

I thought the colors and quality of the videography was fine it was the tiling or pixelating on the side that I did not care for. That is the only issue that we did not like about the video. Diving with Luis was cool, he is a really good diver and got in relly good shots of eeveryone on the dive.

I wonder what's in that case of his. Over here in the US you can buy a 4K camcoder with an u/w case for under $10K and it's not that much money. I doubt that's quite how it works out over on Roatan. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom