Hello from a fellow Fossiler

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

izik34

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Have already did my introduction to the board just wanted to say my "hello" in the treasure hunters section. Have followed this section for a while and do ALOT of beach toothing and river expeditions as well. Im located in Jax Beach florida and have the fossil bug. Love hunting sharks teeth locally in the river and at the beach. Going to venice in march and will be visiting some friends in charleston in the early summer....will be hitting the Edisto while up there at a minimum. Just want to meet some fellow fossil junkies.....

:happywave: I do all my treasure hunting in S.C......I may try and get down to Fl some time this year and see what its like down there.....care to share some finds?

008.jpg

I do alot of beach hunting and here is a beautiful juvey great white that I found the other day.

Went to the beach 2 days ago and had a pretty good couple of hours! Got 202 teeth overall and my 3 1/2 yr old got an additional 6 teeth on his own. Came back with some Tigers, Sand Tigers, Bulls and my smallest Juvey Great white and a really nice 1 1/2 Pristine Great White. Overall a really fun afternoon at the beach!

Attachments

• 202teeth.jpg
    202teeth.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 86
  • GW.jpg
    GW.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 108
I sure wish we could find those GW's with full roots here in Charleston on a consistent basis. Most times they are missing. I have a GW that measures just over 2.5" without the root.

Cool finds~!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom