Hello from Central mississippi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

L8NLIFE

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello, I am not certified as of yet. I have completed my SSI academic training, and looking forward to the pool portion here in a few days. My wife and I both are going to become certified. As my user name implies, I got a late start in life. I am almost 60 YO. My wife and I have done a lot of snorkeling, and decided to take it to the next step. The local dive shop had a "Try Scuba" event, went for it, and decided we wanted to give it a go. Considering I know absolutely nothing about diving (except what i have learned in the on-line class), looking forward to all the knowledge I am sure is floating around this site. Brian

Welcome! There is lots of great diving a fairly short drive from you. I've really enjoyed diving the Gulf Coast from Destin to Orange Beach; I'm sure you and your wife will find lots to enjoy there.

Welcome as well. If you shore dive Point Cadet in Biloxi to get 10' don't get stuck in the mud. If you get out you can go to the IP and lose.

howdy and welcome from southeast Florida........have fun and enjoy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom