Hello from France

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BubbleJet

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi there !

I'm new to the forum: I am seeking for a place to exchange about advanced decompression/technical/configuration questions and from my reading of some threads on the forum it seems to me that I found the perfect place !

I work in the military as a pilot and flight test engineer in the south of France. Apart from my job, I am passionate about diving (scuba, apnea, OC, CC, anything !). On the family side I dot not have any children (yet).

I am certified as a dive instructor, advanced Nitrox, normoxic Trimix from CMAS in OC. I also have a professional (maybe the good term is commercial) diver license Class I B. I worked for a year for a company specialized in engineering and deep diving operations. On the rebreather side, I bought and got certified with a rEvo III few months ago and I enjoy it since then. Finally I am really into spearfishing and free-diving.

Thank you for accepting my registration,
Blue skies

Reading what you wrote, “Bubblejet” makes perfect sense! Welcome!

Bienvenue! I’ve certainly learned a lot from this forum. One of the best ways is to do a search on a topic, look at which person, (OP), posts the most helpful information and then do a direct “conversation” to them with specific technical questions. That way your thread of posts does not attract a lot of “opinion” but only straight, experienced advice.
Bonne Chance!

Sometimes I feel like everyone on ScubaBoard is way more interesting than I am.

Welcome to the monkey house.

Welcome! I stayed in Brosville, near 105 in Évreux last July-September. I loved watching the airplanes practice for the 14 July celebrations there. Many of the airplanes staged from 105 for the fly-bys in Paris.

Welcome! I stayed in Brosville, near 105 in Évreux last July-September. I loved watching the airplanes practice for the 14 July celebrations there. Many of the airplanes staged from 105 for the fly-bys in Paris.

Hello ! Yes, Evreux is a very nice place. As I flew from 705 in Tours it was not uncommon that we train at 105, it is one of our diversion airfields. I hope you enjoyed your time there.

Wel
Hi there !

I'm new to the forum: I am seeking for a place to exchange about advanced decompression/technical/configuration questions and from my reading of some threads on the forum it seems to me that I found the perfect place !

I work in the military as a pilot and flight test engineer in the south of France. Apart from my job, I am passionate about diving (scuba, apnea, OC, CC, anything !). On the family side I dot not have any children (yet).

I am certified as a dive instructor, advanced Nitrox, normoxic Trimix from CMAS in OC. I also have a professional (maybe the good term is commercial) diver license Class I B. I worked for a year for a company specialized in engineering and deep diving operations. On the rebreather side, I bought and got certified with a rEvo III few months ago and I enjoy it since then. Finally I am really into spearfishing and free-diving.

Thank you for accepting my registration,
Blue skies

Welcome to the board!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom