Hello from suburban Chicago!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah very cool! They say that you never forget those first breaths on scuba! Open water is so much more amazing than a pool, even just diving in the quarry as you will soon find out.

I'm going to do my darndest to do the underwater punkin carving at the quarry in October. Just waiting for the date. When I looked last week it wasn't on their website yet.

That's cool, it should be a lot of fun from past pictures that I've seen! I will be there to do that with the dive club I belong to on October 8th. If I am not mistaken they have that all month or until they run out of pumpkins!

Chicago Aquanauts? I was thinking of joining myself.

They meet in Mt Prospect. They have a website.

Hi Ladies - I am in the western burbs as well. Was out at Haigh last Sunday with DRIS for the first 4 dives for my advanced OW. SUrface temps were good. Looking for dive buddies near me!

I'll be there this Saturday, how was the visibility? I was out there two weeks ago and it was less than 10 feet. I'm always looking for someone to dive with, maybe we can find a time and dive Haigh!

Visibility ranged from about 10-30 feet at 30' and under depth.
Sorry about addressing you as a "lady"...I guess I should have read the bio first. I went to the last bottom breathers meeting - were you there?

Back
Top Bottom