Hello from sunny Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RKO

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am a long time viewer and big fan of Scubaboard, finally back in my hometown after 30 years and ready to dive 365. Now that I'm living just a few miles from the reef I will be diving quite often, might as well start communicating with the diving world.

A professional cameraman and cinematographer, I was based in NYC and Los Angeles and let's say the diving in these areas are quite different then what I was used to as a kid, nothing beats the Florida Keys in the US for diving!!

In the next few months we will start filming down here to make a documentary about the Florida coral reefs and the wildlife. We will adding photos to Scubaboard of the expedition soon.

Safe diving and happy holidays to all!!

Last edited:
Hello from Vermont. Lucky you to be back in Key Largo, cold up here in Vermont. I am heading to Key Largo in January, 21st.-28th. to get in more diving. I am staying at Amy Slates/A'moray Dive Resort. This is my third visit with them, and, they treat one very well. Looking forward to being warm again...perhaps we can bump into each other, or get in a dive...I'm pretty flexible...Dennis

howdy and welcome from your south florida neighbor....can't wait to see some of your images.

Thanks for the greetings! Amy's is a grate place to stay Dennis, been there many times. If you can ask fro the bungalow, it's the best room they have.

I'll be there in a week for a week. Cant wait!

Nice avatar, is that from a Sports Illustrated shoot or something of the sort?

Not Sports Illustrated but for a U.K. media company, models swimming with Stingrays in Tahiti.

welcome

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom