Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saltylocs

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Chiming in from South Florida, AOW diver doing mostly beach diving in Broward County. I'm under the ocean as much as my schedule and the weather allows. Which usually means most weekends and a weekday every now and again.

Welcome to the board. I think there is a facebook page for Lauderdale by the sea beach dives and people go every day.

Welcome from your neighbors on the Treasure Coast!
I generally dive from Jupiter to Palm Beach with occasional journeys to Pompano.
Visit the Vero Beach Scuba Club on facebook and you're welcome to join us on any of our open dive trips!

I love Lauderdale By The Sea, I will definitely be there this week enjoying the Bugfest activities. Thank you guys for the welcome!

howdy and welcome from your southeast Florida neighbor... LBTS is my go to spot for beach diving..see you at the bug-fest ..........I'll be the one with the bug-fest tee shirt on....LOL...(grin)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom