Hello from Washington

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’m new to diving and underwater ohm photography. Looking to learn more from the veterans on here. I love snorkeling and using a housing now for that but want to get deeper underwater. Thanks!

Where in Washington are you? There is a group of photographers that dive Thursday nights at Redondo Beach in Des Moines (20-30 minutes south of Seattle) that is always very welcoming of new divers. It's coming up on Pacific Spiny Lumpsucker season at Redondo where they come up into the shallows (10-20 feet) in the evenings and hang out on the broad leaf kelp. I haven't seen any free divers there, but it may be possible.

Feel free to DM me if you want more details.

DSC01949.jpeg

Welcome to cold water diving. Below are a couple bookface groups that are fairly active.

Edit: no idea why this is showing up weird but it takes you to the correct page.

And then there is this board. Not nearly as active as SB but still a good group of people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom