Henry C. Daryaw plans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi everyone,

I have been trying to find the blue print of the Henry C. Daryaw wreck for a while now but no luck so far. I think I found a second level under the boilers but I would like to confirm. You can see the entrance of the tunnel at 3:00 min in the video on divefy. I would appreciate if anybody could share the blue prints or tell me where to get them.

http://divefy.com/#!/explore?diveId=55a9c9c79f5688842b27909c

Thanks!

I will take a look around/ask around. Couldn't bring the video up at work, but will try at home. If I find something out I will let you know.

If I remember correctly, the shipyard in France where the Daryaw was built was extensively bombed in WWII. I and few a others tried to track down blueprints for the Regina in Lake Huron and then we found out that Dumbarton Scotland was bombed heavily in the war destroying thousands of blueprints for the canal lakers.

I cannot find the name of the yard she was built at, but chances are they are no longer in existence.

If I remember correctly, the shipyard in France where the Daryaw was built was extensively bombed in WWII. I and few a others tried to track down blueprints for the Regina in Lake Huron and then we found out that Dumbarton Scotland was bombed heavily in the war destroying thousands of blueprints for the canal lakers.

I cannot find the name of the yard she was built at, but chances are they are no longer in existence.

Dumbarton shipyards were just down the road from where my mother loved during WWII. She remembered seeing the red glow from the flames during the many bombing raids as the shipyards burned.

That had to be a terrifying site shoredivr, I can't imagine the destruction she saw. It is a shame too that such history was lost.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom