Hi all, Maybe someone can help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kml9705

Reaction score
I just purchased a used Nokia Baltic dry suit and I have been looking for information on this item. I would like some info on the Care and Maintenance of this item along with the manufacurer's contact info. I can not find any info on the web except for Nokia Phones. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ken L.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Yep, I like Nokia phones, and it's my business. You would do better to research on our Exposure Protection forum...

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

And don't forget to wash your hands after handling meat, poultry or fish.

kml9705:
I just purchased a used Nokia Baltic dry suit and I have been looking for information on this item. I would like some info on the Care and Maintenance of this item along with the manufacurer's contact info. I can not find any info on the web except for Nokia Phones. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ken L.

Dear Ken,

A similar question was posted on a UK
board and you may be interested in this recent reply ------

"Posted by Bjorn on 11:44:48 04/06/2004:

In Reply to: Nokia Drysuit posted by Jeff Clayton on 01:55:3506/01/2004:

Hi Jeff. The Nokia Diving suit company was sold to Trelleborg/ Viking and they produced the Nokia suits in Sweden for some time, but not now.
You can not find any new Nokia, only Viking Pro from Sweden or the almost similar Hunter ( Gates) PRO AM 1050.
Best regards
Bjorn Carlsson

Diving equipment from Sweden
http://www.dyk-brand.se
Dyk & Brand Service AB

: I am looking for details on Nokia Safety Equipment Ltd. drysuits... I have one and want to know more about it. It was made in finland.

: Regards,

: Jeff "

It seems that some years ago Nokia sold off all its manufacturing businesses and concentrated on
mobile phones. If you go to their website you can
see this under "history". It's a pity for divers that
they stopped production but they seem to have
made more money from mobiles!

If you go to the Dyk & Brand website you can
download a Trelleborg Viking .pdf on the use of
the Viking drysuit - which as Bjorn from Dyk &
Brand indicated is similar to the Nokia.

Best Wishes,

Sixtiesdiver.

If you brought your drysuit from Jersey and dove off California, would that be cosidered "roaming"? :D

Mel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom