hi all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zebedee

New
Reaction score
UK expat now living near Torre del Mar, (Malaga) S
Hi All,

My name is Simon, im from the UK but now live in southern Spain. The diving is great and the water is warm (at the moment!!!!!.)

Not sure where I should ask this, but I am looking for information for an article in our clubs newsletter, to be titled something like "the history of the depth gauge". Does anyone know of any nice links that would help.

Thanks all - and nice to meet you all!!!!!!!!!

hey Zebedee, welcome aboard

we have another Simon from the UK here; his username is Simbrooks, and
if you ever dive with him, beware his bubble-gum; it's a serious entanglement
hazzard.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

If you try that question on the equipment forum dealing iwht guages, who knows what you'll get...?

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Howdy and welcome - another exPat. I'm an American living permanently in Honduras.

Hi Simon, welcome to the club. As an ex-pat living in the States where we did "voluntarily" give the land back, make sure we keep that little rock of ours :wink:

Howdy! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place! :crafty:

TJ

hi all,

thanks for the "welcomes" - im off for a 23 degree plunge this afternoon - woooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll try and post some photos for anyone who thinks Spain is a bit boring for diving, ha, ha (and we get cheap sangria after)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom