Hi everyone from cold Indiana!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive1Dennis:
Welcome Jeepchick. It's cold here too, I had 6 F. this morning.
Your screen name caught my attention, I have an 80 CJ5 that I did a full frame-off restoration to a few years ago!

Hey, that's cool, I just got a 2007 Wrangler Unlimited 4 door. I'm in the process of getting stuff for it now. Jeep parts and scuba stuff is all that's on the Christmas list this year!

Cow tipping? Seriously! Never done it. I will definitely get in touch with some of you once I am certified. I'd like a wide variety of people to dive with!

<sigh> another female diver that is married?

hehe jk! welcome to the frigid wonderland that is indiana. see you around in the quarries

Cow tipping, snipe hunting...all classics. The cow tipping is possible especially if you have had a little bit too much to drink.

Keep an eye on the KY Piranha Patrol forum. Or the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum. They will probably be your best bet to meet other divers. For the most part you won't get too many of us to go to Blue Springs due to the doubling of the entry fee and no improvements. However France Park, Natural Springs are doable and not too far for you.
If you ever want to dive just post a thread and hope for the best.

Have you asked Preston from the east shop about Indy Dive Club? I've only been to a meeting.. but my understanding is that it is an active club.

rakkis:
Have you asked Preston from the east shop about Indy Dive Club? I've only been to a meeting.. but my understanding is that it is an active club.

I've not met Preston, know of him, but not met him. I met some people who are in the dive club, they came to one of our classes to observe, nice people, but most of the stuff I've read on this site doesn't speak too highly of that dive club. I am looking for a way to get my OW cert done and then my AOW done, maybe going on a bus trip in January with my instructors, then I will hope to get into a rescue class which I believe Preston mostly teaches. So.........hopefully between that and this site, I will meet enough people to be actively diving over the summer.

Welcome. Greenfield? I know Greensburg, Greencastle and Greendale...but never been to Greenfield. (yeah I know, Belize is far from there but I was born and raised in West Harrison IN, yeeeeears ago)

Hank49:
Welcome. Greenfield? I know Greensburg, Greencastle and Greendale...but never been to Greenfield. (yeah I know, Belize is far from there but I was born and raised in West Harrison IN, yeeeeears ago)

Ever heard of Terre Haute? :D

crpntr133:
Ever heard of Terre Haute? :D

I've been there too. My niece just married a guy from there.

Welcome Jeepchick, from another hoosier!

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom