hi from central fl/cocoa area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just made an account, always looking for a dive group or buddies to join. I'm 20+ dives and want to do some new stuff other than the occasional Jupiter Dive i get to do. Split my time between Orlando and Viera area with a flexible schedule to dive. Would be cool to find other ladies that need scuba friends too! :)

Hey there! I’m in Gainesville, we have several ladies that dive together here frequently.

If you haven’t yet, check out the Florida Springs Dive Club - there’s a monthly meeting and club dive, and it’s very women-friendly. Lots of ladies in the club/on the dives! It’s based out of Williston, but we have members from pretty far away (Jax, panhandle, Tampa, etc).

Another FB group to join if you haven’t already is “Scuba Girls of Florida” - it’s a really active group, and I’ve met a lot of good buddies there.

check in on Facebook with the Vero Beach Scuba Club. very active group and lots of female divers (pretty evenly split actually). And lots of folks from your area are there. We're the largest active dive club in the area!

Whoa! I grew up in Cocoa. Welcome and heck, if I were still living up there, I'd likely dive the springs or come south here. Heck, Blue Heron Bridge is maybe an hour and some change away. Though I would like to dive Indian and Banana rivers off of 520/528 to see what surprises might be under there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom