Hi from Dubai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nitroneil

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi, Neil here from sunny and frigging hot Dubai. South African born and working in the scuba industry since `99.
383834BE-D9FA-443E-AC66-D3BBE39212AD_1_201_a.jpeg

Welcome to SB Neil.

Quite a few UAE residents here and many are are SAfers.

Hope to meet with you UW sometime.

Welcome. There are two things that I would look forward to doing if I lived in Dubai. One is diving the Deep Dive Dubai pool. And because you’re a lot closer to the Red Sea than I am, spending some quality dive time there. Good luck.

Deep Dive Dubai is a great once off experience. Some serious engineering ingenuity at work. Red Sea is great for viz but biodiversity is not as good as an area called "The Musandam" in Oman.​

Deep Dive Dubai is a great once off experience. Some serious engineering ingenuity at work. Red Sea is great for viz but biodiversity is not as good as an area called "The Musandam" in Oman.
Partially agree with you regarding the Red Sea v Musandam, it really depends on where in the Red Sea you are diving and what you're looking for.

For the price of a 60m dive at DDD you can fly to Sharm from Dubai on FlyDubai.

True that. Was lucky enough to dive it twice without coughing any money as we are a GUE partner facility in Fujairah.

Back
Top Bottom