Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almsrq

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone! My name is Alex, and I'm 22 years old. I joined this site to obviously connect with other divers in my area and have my questions about SCUBA, answered. I became certified 10 years ago when I was very young, and never continued it. Taking my refresher course and Nitrox, I want to go go go! Dive as much as possible. I don't want to forget the information I just re-learned. I want to continue up the ladder in upholding higher certifications. Always looking for future dive buddies!

Welcome aboard! There is some nice diving to be done in Crystal River, and plenty over on the Southeast coast. Look up the thread on Blue Heron Bridge. That's a fun easy dive and I think there is a group that hits that spot often.

You are not alone. I have been surprised by the number of recent new(er) divers posting here looking for options and buddies.

howdy and welcome from southeast Florida neighbor......

Welcome aboard! There is some nice diving to be done in Crystal River, and plenty over on the Southeast coast. Look up the thread on Blue Heron Bridge. That's a fun easy dive and I think there is a group that hits that spot often.

You are not alone. I have been surprised by the number of recent new(er) divers posting here looking for options and buddies.
Thanks
howdy and welcome from southeast Florida neighbor......
hello!

I live in Miami now, but travel back and forth a lot and am often in the area. I have a few friends who live around Tampa that do a lot of diving, and I do enjoy diving some of the locations up there.

Just north of you there are some very nice springs that are open for diving. Devin's Den, Ginnie, Troy springs to name a few. And as mentioned above, its not to far for you to come over the east coast for some dive over here.

Back
Top Bottom