Hi from Tunisia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oniskan

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Greeting all .. novice scuba diver from Tunisia as i just got my certification last year ... Happy to join this helpfull and informative site ..thank you

Welcome to the board. This is a great resource for divers to learn and make the most of their precious time underwater.

Welcome to the board. This is a great resource for divers to learn and make the most of their precious time underwater.
Yes Indeed .. i'm more interested in the technical and equipment part as i have a Friend that run a scuba service shop here in Tunisia and looking forward to a share of information that will benefit us all. ( Sorry for weak english)

Assalam wa alaikum, brother. Welcome to SB. Beautiful boy, mash'allah.

Your English is fine. Welcome to ScubaBoard. We get a number of people for whom English is a 2nd language.

Richard.

Your English is fine. Welcome to ScubaBoard. We get a number of people for whom English is a 2nd language.

Richard.
And some for whom English is a first language and still atrocious. So no worries, brother. S'all good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom