HOG D1 Regulator Set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

STATDIVER

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello, new to this site, and new to Dive Right In Scuba in general (first time visiting your site today).

I had a question about this product, HOG D1 Regulator Set:
Hog D1 Regulator Set - Dive Right in Scuba

My question is: Is this the price on this product all of the time, or is this some kind of promotional deal?

Seems like a great price for a highly reviewed product. I'm shopping piece by piece for my first set of gear, but I wont be diving for a little while yet...which is why I was wondering if this price was temporary.

Any info is appreciated! Thanks!

Last edited:
The current price is the all the time price :wink:

It's a very good deal on their equipment. They are a smaller company, so they don't have the large infrastructure needs and costs, so you save. They don't come with a manual either, there are some things that are cut out to save you some money, but the quality is still there.

Let me know what other questions arise and welcome to Scubaboard and DRIS!!!

I dive the Hog D1 DIN and love it. To that I have two Hog Classics and an SPG. Incredible setup with very little investment and a company that WANTS you to be able to service your own gear. If that is how you roll.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom