Sold! HOG Sidemount reg set -complete w/O2 clean deco reg $750 for all

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Complete HOG D3/Classic Second Sidemount reg set and D2/Classic Second Deco reg.
I am getting more away from diving and don't really see using these any longer.
I rebuilt them during the summer and dived them in September for one 90 minute dive.
IP is where it should be and cracking is within factory specs.
The necklace 2nd does not have the micro adjust. The long hose and deco reg seconds do.
40 inch hose on the deco reg and 32 inch on the necklace reg with a 110 swivel. 7ft. long hose.
Includes BC and drysuit inflator hoses, newer 6 inch HP hose and 2 inch spgs on the sidemount regs (1 dive on them).
Deco reg has a 1.5 inch spg and 6 inch hose.
These are my personal regs and for those who don't know me, I am a retired HOG reg tech and reg tech instructor (certified over 50 people to service their own regs) and am the author of 7 regulator service manuals. So I know these are good to dive.
I am getting away from diving and I want to see these go to someone who will use them.
This sale of for ALL THREE REGS. Sidemount and your deco bottle.
I'm also including a service kit for each 1st stage. I used the second stage ones I had to rebuild these. You can get them though from Piranha when it's time.
Also included for those who prefer them, 2 NEW 9 inch rubber SPG hoses
New this set would cost you
959.00 for the sidemount set from Divers Supply with Zenith seconds. These are the Classics and IMO a better second for sidemount. Especially in cold water. I never cared for the Zenith purge.
350.00 for the deco reg set from them for a total of 1300 bucks.
Plus 165 for the service kits and extra SPG hoses totaling $1470
I'm asking 750 for all of it plus 20.00 insured shipping in the CONUS.
Christmas is coming and I can guarantee this will beat any Black Friday sale price for 3 regs like these.

Attachments

• 20231110_161400.jpg
    20231110_161400.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 20231110_161430.jpg
    20231110_161430.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 99
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom