For Sale Hollis Biodry FX100 Drysuit fits (5'6"-5'8")

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akivisuals

Contributor
Reaction score
So, I bought this drysuit a few weeks back from a guy here on Scubaboard. Great transaction and the suit is very nice but it's just too big for me. I should've believed the size chart on the Hollis website when it said 5'6"-5'8". So, now I'm back to looking around for a suit that will fit me better. I'm not looking to make a profit, just to sell the suit for what I got it for. $800. plus $40. to ship it in the ConUS/Canada. If you use Paypal please add 3% to cover the fees. Otherwise Square Cash, Chase Quickpay, or Venmo will all work for me.

You can find the original For Sale thread here with photos of the suit.

And you can read about the suit here on Hollis' website. The stretch is very nice as are the two pockets that fold down when not in use for streamlining. Retails for $1650. but was just discontinued so it's near impossible to get in new condition now. This one has only a few dives on it. The neck seal is brand new as the original was cut to fit the previous owner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom