Hollis DG03 change temperatuure to celsius and change depth to meters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi ,

I need a little help with Hollis DG03.
I'm a newbie in dive and dive computers, and I need change temperatuure to celsius and change depth to meters. I read the manual and I can't find any information with this.

Thank's

Pg18 of the manual is a good place to start - SET U GROUP - UTILITIES

There you will find the SET UNITS directions and a graphic

The DG03 is a capable computer - but it does have a complex multi-button menu system. It reminds me of word perfect before windows

The "quick start" pamphlet has a helpful graphics that might assist you.

The "secret handshake" for UNITS is; 1- press and hold the bottom right button and the button on the right side and HOLD the buttons in while the menus cycle to SET U. Release when the SET U menu appears. Press the bottom right button until the desired parameter appears. In your case the C/F selection. Pressing the right side button toggles the setting C or F. Metric/Imperial is changed in the same manner.

Practice will make you proficient with this capable computer. If you get frustrated my suggestion is to set the computer aside for a time. With practice the key combos will become second nature.

The interface is a throw-back to DOS keystroke combos and perhaps why the industry has so many new computers with iPhone like interfaces.

https://www.hollis.com/media/wysiwyg/HO/manuals/DG03 OM r01.pdf

Page 18 of the manual (English). Set U Group (Utilities) - set units. It's much easier to do the initial computer setup via pc connection and the Hollis software (if you have the cable and can deal with the buggy Hollis software). A lot easier than all the button pressing. Good luck. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom