Hollis F1 Fin - Color Anyone??

What color would you like to see Hollis Fins in? (multiple choice)

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YUM YUM YELLOW :D I want a bright fin for my dive buddies to see! Plus all the other DIR divers will become jealous. I will take an XL pair please.

BTW Nice to see a manufacturer listening and at least finding out what people want.

White ... seriously .. would be nicely visible in typical Puget Sound conditions ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

If you made them in Pink, My girlfriend would absolutly buy them. She got Jets and likes them but not happy they are not in Pink. So if you make a limited run Send me a PM ill buy a Pair and maybe she will also let me get a black set lol..

+1 for bright yellow.

Yellow or orange. Highest visibility in murky water.

And can we have an F1 with a female-diver-sized foot pocket, please?

Yellow or orange. Highest visibility in murky water.

And can we have an F1 with a female-diver-sized foot pocket, please?

+1

I'm waiting for one in Batman Black, but it becomes available in colours like the
hi-viz lines I use, I'll definitely want a pair. Also, my wife's interested in the new fins I'm waiting for. She isn't all that fond of the split fins she's using, and will probably want her pair of F1s.

Kaza

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom