Hollis F1 Fin - Color Anyone??

What color would you like to see Hollis Fins in? (multiple choice)

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like BLACK. My Drysuit is Black, my mask is clear with black accents, my BC is Black, my rock boots are black. I really like black. If Hollis offers others colors I will have to re-accessorize!!!! :D:D

Marc Findlay

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

A multiple choice poll has been added with Nicks permission. Feel free to cast your votes.

I added orange to my list, since I see people with yellow fins all the time in our local area, but I can not ever remember seeing someone with orange diving fins. So the more I think about it the more a really bright orange starts sounding better :) Otherwise yum yum yellow.

For those wanting reflective tape on yours, it may help the Coast Guard find you, but your modeling career is over since it will reflect the strobes.

I added orange to my list, since I see people with yellow fins all the time in our local area, but I can not ever remember seeing someone with orange diving fins. So the more I think about it the more a really bright orange starts sounding better :) Otherwise yum yum yellow.

For those wanting reflective tape on yours, it may help the Coast Guard find you, but your modeling career is over since it will reflect the strobes.

I could imagine some dry suit diver popping at the surface head down.
He would only have to wave his fins with reflective tape to signal the coast guards.:D

Last edited:
i vote for clear/translucent

I could imagine some dry suit diver popping at the surface head down.
He would only have to wave his fins with reflective tape to signal the coast guards.:D

I was thinking a black fin with reflective tape might be cool. But seeing your post, I'll stick to black ones to avoid the humiliation of being called a "yellow shiny V":D

Multi - white and black

tie-dye

Back
Top Bottom