Hollis F1 Fin - Color Anyone??

What color would you like to see Hollis Fins in? (multiple choice)

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Everyone, the F1's with yellow tips have arrived. We just received the XXL's, Reg and XL are on their way. For those who voted, give your local Hollis dealer a call and mention the Scubaboard poll and your screen name to order and receive the 20% off. This promotion lasts until the end of March, so act fast!!

Best Regards,

Hey Everyone, the F1's with yellow tips have arrived. We just received the XXL's, Reg and XL are on their way. For those who voted, give your local Hollis dealer a call and mention the Scubaboard poll and your screen name to order and receive the 20% off. This promotion lasts until the end of March, so act fast!!

Best Regards,

I need XL or R but how do I order if they are not available?

iztok:

Call your your LDS. They will get the info from Hollis. I stopped by my LDS and the owner called Hollis while I waited. With good fortune, I should have them in hand by end of next week. I live fairly close to San Leandro so I probably should drive up to Hollis HQ and ask for them :D .

C.

iztok:

Call your your LDS. They will get the info from Hollis. I stopped by my LDS and the owner called Hollis while I waited. With good fortune, I should have them in hand by end of next week. I live fairly close to San Leandro so I probably should drive up to Hollis HQ and ask for them :D .

C.

You know I am bit upset by the fact that this took almost half a year after it was "on the way" and now we have less than 2 weeks to jump on this offer.

What is MSRP for these fins? Or MAP? Or whatever Hollis uses?

iztok:

The MSRP is around $140. Look at some of the online retailers, I think the majority sell these for $134.95. I wear a size 9 Hollis Dry Suit boot and the size regular was way too snug. I went with an extra large. My LDS had the regular black ones for me to try on. The size regular would have worked very nicely with my regular wetsuit booties.

Now I just need a huge oval lens mask and black snorkel with an orange tip bore and I'm back to my old school days!!

C.

I love the black one's, all my buddies have them however just to be different I'ld love a pair with the yellow tip to go with the rest of my gear, just a little more identifying in the water.

Anyone get these yet? Mine are still at Hollis. I should drive over to San Leandro and knock on the door. Gladly give you a hamburger Tuesday for a pair of F1 Fins today!:D

Luckily, the weather in the Monterey/Carmel area hasn't been accommodating to divers lately.

C.

Best Regards,

Nick, I was on the road traveling. Would you still consider honoring this promotion this week?

Best Regards,

Awesome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom