Honduran Immigration Pre-Registration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dwlmgold

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I saw a note on Facebook this morning about a Pre-Registration site for Honduran Immigration. Anyone know anything about it? Sure looks like a scam to me.

Was sent to the link by the reservation team from CoCo View. Entered my email, and a password. Allegedly they were going to send me a confirmation email from which I could access the site and pre-register. Been waiting for a week for the email.

Just tried again, says I am registered, but I cannot log on. Tried the "forgot password" and it says I am not registered.
Re-registered with a different email and got my confirmation email immediately and was able to log on.

Now have to wait until two weeks prior (March 5th) to pre-register.

I was also sent the link by CoCo View, but was told the site was having some issues. Guess that was correct! I have a while before I depart so I thought I'd wait and let it sort out. I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who does this successfully. I'm all for streamlining going through immigration if that's what it does.

It is suppose to speed up immigration for you...but I have my doubts :wink:

Has the Immigration line gotten that slow? I haven't been to Roatan in a couple of years, but I don't recall it taking more than the same few minutes it does in most countries with a visa-on-arrival system. Is this going to save each traveler 30 seconds or something? I suspect it is not so much for your convenience as so that Honduras can collect information on travelers in advance of their arrival.

I will let you know, going later in March. Assuming that is, I actually can register two weeks out and they don't want my mother's maiden name, my bank account number and password, and my left cojone.

Back
Top Bottom