Honduran Immigration Pre-Registration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is the pre-clearance only for Roatan? Anyone used it at San Pedro Sula? We're heading to Utila via SPO on 4/9.

Thanks!
It's from the Honduran government, so I would suspect this one specifically is for any location related to Honduras.

We just arrived in Roatan and just heard about the pre check. Does anyone know if it helps on departure and can we register from here?

Last August, the form didn't help one bit.

Did you bypass the long line outside and go directly through the door? With the form you get to do that. If you wait in line to get to the door it does no good.

No, used the regular line, no bypass. Told the lady I had the form, she waived it away.

No, used the regular line, no bypass. Told the lady I had the form, she waived it away.

You don't ask. You just join the short line on the left. Anyone who 'asks' gets to go to the back of the long line. You need a little chutzpah.

If you have the preprinted form do you still need to fill in all the forms they give you on the plane? I saw one response that indicated the stewardess said no, but that they ended up having to fill them out. Not a big deal, the form only takes a few to fill out, but I thought I would ask.

Thanks!

If you have the preprinted form do you still need to fill in all the forms they give you on the plane? I saw one response that indicated the stewardess said no, but that they ended up having to fill them out. Not a big deal, the form only takes a few to fill out, but I thought I would ask.

Thanks!

No other forms were required.

Back
Top Bottom