How 'bout them Warriors!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting when Curry and Thompson combine for only 20 pts.

Here's a healthy Cavs with LeBron, Irving and Love and our bench still beats them.
I don't know if they let it happen or what?

I don't know if they let it happen or what?
It's funny how most of these series end up going at least 6 games, isn't it? You could chalk it up to the evenness of the field of competitors. Or, a more conspiracy minded fellow might ascribe it to a business trying to maximize the number of games and hence revenue. After all, a swept series only has a bit more than half of the ad and ticket generating revenue potential as a full series.

Do I really believe they're rigged? Nah, probably not. But I have (only half jokingly at the time) suggested as much to my wife while watching a game go in the complete opposite direction that it seemingly should've gone!

They'd be nuts to rig anything with the billions being made by whoever no matter what.

The thought did cross my mind once or twice.
How many millions made from each game?
But then that would shake the NBA to the core if anything of the sort was ever uncovered.

I'm just going to keep watching and try not to get too emotionally invested since all we can do is watch and there's not a damn thing we can do about whatever happens.
I just want to see some good basketball and the Warriors are definitely fun to watch.

They'd be nuts to rig anything with the billions being made by whoever no matter what.
Oh, I know. Like I said, I don't actually believe they're rigged. Although, they could do both - "Games 1-5 are gonna go this way. Games 6 & 7 determine the actual winner." :)

I just want to see some good basketball and the Warriors are definitely fun to watch.
No argument there. We're definitely watching the best of the best.

Hey what happened Eric? Oh well, Cavaliers really pulled a no no with all the profanity during the parade. Unreal.

Hey what happened Eric? Oh well, Cavaliers really pulled a no no with all the profanity during the parade. Unreal.
The Warriors layed down an died!
They had more that enough opportunity to knock off the Cavs but for some reason they decided to not play like the Warriors?
Oh well, nothing we can do about it but sit and watch it go down. Take it like a man!
Screaming at the TV doesn't work no matter how loud or long you scream.
Well, 73 wins, I guess that's a feat that may never be matched for a very long time
but it didn't get us a championship. It's almost like they blew their load on that and were to spent to give sh!t about the finals.
It also hit me that there may be more to the back room of the NBA than us idiot fans may know about. A bunch of suckers we may all be?
A hell of a lot of money involved to not have just a little influence on things, don't ya think?
I'm just having trouble believing that shooters as good as the guys in the Warriors with literally thousands or millions of shots in practice and games could play that bad and miss that many shots.
Unbelievable.
LeBron's a stud and a bad ass, nobody can take that away from him. They/he played better and won. I'm glad for them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom