How many regulators do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too many !!!!
Be prepared is my motto, oh wait thats the Boy Scouts.
Old habbits die hard.
I have (4) singles set ups, (1) doubles set up , and (3) pony set ups with extra seconds if needed.

Jim

If I reply to this thread my wife might actually realize how many I own an cut me off!

One for each mouth.

Seriously, two yoke and one DIN of the Mk10/G250s and one Mk2+/G250 for my pony. I like to have a spare when one is in for service.

I've got about 10. 8 are stage regs, and the other two are for the backgas. I've also got some spare 2nd stages layin around.

I don't know, about 50 or maybe 60, maybe 70. People keep giving me these old things because they heard I like old diving equipment. Unfortunately, for me, is that their idea of old is usually a new regulator still in production. Then a dive shop was throwing away a bunch, I took them all. I figure I can at least give them a decent burial and spare them the indignity of a dumpster dive.

N

I only have five
Two MK25 s600's
Two Dive Rite 3100 series as stage regs
One Dive Rite 1208 1st and 1210 second for my o2 deco bottle

Back
Top Bottom