How many regulators do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Counting the Mk7/Pilot that should arrive this week..... I don't know and I'm not going to risk getting caught counting.

Plus she has one set.

first stages about 7

second stages about 11

I've got 9 as well, and also wanted a double-hose.

Now I've got one DH on its way :D

Oh dude!
I don't think you know what you got yourself into starting with double hose regs. It becomes a disease that requires treatment.
The only treatment is more double hoses, but the problem is they aren't always available all the time (the one you are jonesing for) and it'll leave you talking to yourself and staring at the ceiling at night.
You should have consulted one of us about it first, we could have coached you on what to expect and how to deal with it.

After you get good and hooked you'll have to join our DA support group (Doub-Anon)

2x SP Mk5, 1x SP Mk10, 4x SP 109

My spare gear's an Aqualung Calypso and a Dacor Pacer.

I have a b-bay coming up, maybee I'll get lucky and get a double hose.

Well, you can drop heavy hints to you significant other, or you can go over to the vintage equipment divers forum for help on that :D

My worry is that if you read threads by other vintage divers, you'll realize that one DH may not be enough.

2 Atomics
3 Sherwoods
8 DiveRites
All are great regs. Different ones for different types of diving.
Side mount, OW single tank, Double set ups, Stages.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom