How to post images here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamesD

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm trying to post my image, but for some reason just can't work out how to do it, it's this image

From the photo gallery stored here, I would figure it would have been easy, but I just can't get it to show the picture (rather than the thumbnail).

Anyone able to aid me?

barracuda5.jpg

When you have the full size view of your picture there is a button that says copy code to clipboard...click and then via ctrl + V paste it into your post

JamesD:
I'm trying to post my image, but for some reason just can't work out how to do it, it's this image

From the photo gallery stored here, I would figure it would have been easy, but I just can't get it to show the picture (rather than the thumbnail).

Anyone able to aid me?
Simplest is to just remove "thumbs" from the image url. Clicking on the image will still send the viewer to your photo in the gallery, but the thumb is replaced with the bigger photo. If you had uploaded a very large photo, there might be two versions in your gallery, and you would replace "thumb", with "medium".

Cool shot, what is it? And thanks for anking the question I have been struggling with that too.
Alison

Thanks for the help all, knew it couldn't be THAT hard....

As Posted by Scuba65, it's a Barracuda (taken at the City of Washington near Key Largo, Florida)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom