I can't help myself....I'm going to the lake!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GeekDiver once bubbled...
Ok Dee, sure, just Rub it in about what a nice dive you had and how you were enjoying the afternoon off. I had to suffer all day long looking out the window and reading about how nice it is.

Geek

Just so you can prepare yourself, I plan to go back out there tomorrow! :tease: {{{Rub, Rub, Rub}}}

Dee,

Your good, Just twist that knife a bit more won't ya. Well your going to have to have twice as much fun so you can share some with the rest of us who have to be indoors during the week.

I'm hoping to get out to TL on Sat. Hopefully you won't have used up all the good weather by then. Just my luck and it will rain. Have fun and be safe if your diving solo. Hope to see you and the rest of the bunch on Sat.

PS, I got a call from someone saying I was a finialist in a drawing from "SeaSpace" for a Boat and they wanted to confirm my info on my entry. I was all to excited since I won the big trip last year.

After I confirmed it she then let me know as a finialist I was also garrenteed to win either a Cruz trip or Airline tickets provided I took up there offer to come visit property on Lk Conroe for sale. If I had gone diving today like you I would have missed this valuable opertunity.

Someone plezzze just put me out of my misery!!!

Geek

Dee once bubbled...

Just so you can prepare yourself, I plan to go back out there tomorrow! :tease: {{{Rub, Rub, Rub}}}

i think i'll just ignore this thread even if it is showing new posts....

dee = meanie :D

I wonder haw many magazine lists, telemarketers, timeshare property developers, among others, that your name was sold to after entering that contest?

Did the boat at least has batteries? hehe

BTW...when you enter contests like that, if you write across it DO NOT DISTRIBUTE OR SELL THIS NAME AND/OR ADDRESS, it cuts your telemarketing responses to very few.

Officially now it's ONE (1) day 10 hours and change and Bren and I will be on a plane to crystal clear, low/mid 80s, waters teeming with coral and colorful sea life. Salty mist blowing in our faces while boating out to the next dive site, visiting with our buddies we've made over the years on the dive boat..... Life is good... OH, and celebrating our 28th on Saturday.....

Sorry, couldn't resist....:D

tony

Hope (know) that you guys will have fun down there Tony!

I think I've just been stabbed in the backside!

Happy Anniversary, Dive Bud! Ya'll deserve this trip after these last few months of your work schedule. Sure do miss ya at the lake, though!

So...how many dives ya gonna do in Coz? I've got some divin' to do to stay up with ya! :D

Lookin forward to those pics, too. Ya'll have a great time!!

Tony you and Bren have a great time hope to see some pics when you get back.

Dee, Looks like I missed out on the weekend too. Well maybe next weekend I'll be better.

We had a great time this weekend. Don was there for both days, too, teasing me with his new computer.

I did dive #600 Sunday afternoon so I've hit my goal for the year. Beast and I made it to 35ft before the T-cline sent me scurrying to warmer water! The lake is beginning to turn so I've only got another couple of weeks before it'll be too cold for me. As it is now, I'm chilled after 3 dives. There's just nothing there worth getting into a wetsuit for! LOL!

Hope to see ya this next weekend.

Dee once bubbled...
I did dive #600 Sunday afternoon so I've hit my goal for the year. Beast and I made it to 35ft before the T-cline sent me scurrying to warmer water! The lake is beginning to turn so I've only got another couple of weeks before it'll be too cold for me. As it is now, I'm chilled after 3 dives. There's just nothing there worth getting into a wetsuit for! LOL!

Congratulations on No. 600, Dee!! :)

Back
Top Bottom