I truly need your PRAYERS!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just said a prayer. May god be with him and all our service men and women.

Jason

Our deepest condolences on your loss. Our thoughts are with his family and all our service people.

:tribute:

So sorry for your loss. My prayers are with his family and friends.

Semper Fi Brandon

that can be expressed. Words are often empty, and ring hollow. I have friends over there, and I hope that I will get to see them come home. My thoughts are with you and your friend's family. We are all honored and silenced by their dedication to protecting our freedom.

best wishes,
Victoria

I just wanted to say thank you to all who posted. Your thoughts and prayers mean allot. I forwarded many of them to his wife to show her we are thinking of him. Its been one hell of a day for me I cant imagine how its been for her. I hate the thought that his daughter will never know the kind of man he was. Thanks again to all of you and god bless the ones still over there.

Brandon

One of my best friends will be deployed at any time, but I can't imagine the sorrow you must be feeling right now.

May we all remember and honor those that have served and been lost, may God help your friend's wife, daughter and family, and for everyone's sake may there be peace.

God grant peace to your friend and his loved ones

Your friend and his family along with all the other servicemen and women are and will continue to be in my and my families prayers.

GO RANGERS.

Back
Top Bottom