I truly need your PRAYERS!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My thoughts and prayers will be with you and with his family and friends. I really don't know what else to say...

;-0

So sorry to hear of your loss and your friend's family. Like Scuberd, I hope there will be no more.

My condolences to family and friends.

It is our job as those protected to remember the fallen and tell the children what kind of person would pay such a high price for liberty. Simply stated, heroes all.

Brandon
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Let Phillis and I know if there
is anything we can do for the family. Are prayers are with them.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend and my prayers are with his family and friends. We owe so much the men and women in the service for they have paid the price for our freedom. God bless them all.

There are no words to convey how sorry I am. May God bless his family and friends.

I have several friends and family who either have been called to duty or are awaiting a call. I can't imagine what it would be like to not have them return. I can see huge holes in so many lives that is gives me time to think how precious these moments we have are and how our lives affect so many around us.

My family's prayers are with you.

May God Bless your friend and his family and guide the future of his daughter...

Blue Space once bubbled...
I was just informed that a very dear friend of mine was killed. He leaves behind a wife (27), daughter (3)
Prayer lamp lit.
I am absolutely serious when I say that if you or any of the family need to unload, please feel free to email me, for I have been there.
Love,
Rick (CDR USN (ret))
rick@perdidobay.org

Back
Top Bottom