I truly need your PRAYERS!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My prayers are with you and his family. As the daughter of an ex navy seal, and friend to many men and women who are surving our county, just know that I understand what they are doing for my safty. Nothing I can say can make it any better but just know that there are people praying for all involved. God Bless all the service people who risk they're lives daily so I can know freedom and Happiness.

Jessica

When Marines pass on they go to guard the streets of Heaven. Be comforted.

WW

My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family. My prayer is for all of you to find peace, comfort and strength during this time of sadness.

I pray every day for those in uniform across the miles away from their families and friends. We live in such a great country that we can express how we feel about any incident, even if that incident is national or personal. The cost of living in a country like ours has been great and will continue to be great, the cost has been those that signed on the dotted line to serve our country. "No greater gift can one give but for the life of another"
May God give you peace at this time.
Caymaniac

Its been a big help reading all of your posts. There where 3 others also that passed. From what I understand it was a helicopter crash at night. I feel a little better today thanx to all of you. Its nice to know there are people out there who care.

Semper Fi
Brandon

Blue Space once bubbled...
Its been a big help reading all of your posts. There where 3 others also that passed. From what I understand it was a helicopter crash at night. I feel a little better today thanx to all of you. Its nice to know there are people out there who care.

Semper Fi
Brandon

Brandon,

I was a helicopter crewchief (CH-53s, HMH-363). What I said earlier applies. They're all on post now, guarding the streets of Heaven. I truly believe this.

WW

"Greater love hath no man than this: that a man lay down his life for his friends..."

"Dulce et decorum est
Pro patria mori"

This I believe....

In my thoughts and prayers... fallen comrades.

Blue Space once bubbled...
I'll try and make this quick since I'm a little shoke up right now. I was just informed that a very dear friend of mine was killed in Iraq while doing some training excersices. He leaves behind a wife (27), daughter (3) and many friends and family who love him . This guy gave his heart and sole to the Marines and all who loved him. If you would just take a second to think about all the men and women over their and the loved ones they leave behind to protect our freedom it would be greatly appriciated. I post this here because since I've joined the diving community It has been very obvious to me that we are just one big family despite all of our differences.
Thanks guys,
Brandon
"Lord, take unto thyself the souls of the Valiant."
Prayer lamp is lit.
Semper Fi...
Rick

KADDISH for a Marine

Yis'ga'dal v'yis'kadash sh'may ra'bbo, b'olmo dee'vro chir'usay v'yamlich malchu'say, b'chayaychon uv'yomay'chon uv'chayay d'chol bais Yisroel, ba'agolo u'viz'man koriv; v'imru Omein.
Y'hay shmay rabbo m'vorach l'olam ul'olmay olmayo.
Yisborach v'yishtabach v'yispoar v'yisromam v'yismasay, v'yishador v'yis'aleh v'yisalal, shmay d'kudsho, brich hu, l'aylo min kl birchoso v'sheeroso, tush'bechoso v'nechemoso, da,ameeran b'olmo; vimru Omein.
Y'hay shlomo rabbo min sh'mayo, v'chayim alaynu v'al kol Yisroel; v'imru Omein.
Oseh sholom bimromov, hu ya'aseh sholom olaynu, v'al kol yisroel; vimru Omein.

May the great Name of God be exalted and sanctified, throughout the world, which he has created according to his will. May his Kingship be established in your lifetime and in your days, and in the lifetime of the entire household of Israel, swiftly and in the near future; and say, Amen.
May his great name be blessed, forever and ever.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom