Ikelite Sony RX100 I Housing, IDAS Tray & Arm Setup & Strobe & Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maexio

New
Reaction score
For Sale Used Ikelite Housing 6116.10 for Sony RX100 Mk I Ikelite | Underwater Housing for Sony Cyber-shot RX100
Includes Wide Angle Lens W30 - (6430)Ikelite | W30 Wide Angle Lens
Includes IDas Tray and extension arm with SeaLife Strobe (Digital Pro Flash (SL961)Digital Pro Flash | Sealife Cameras
Includes Sony RX100 Mk1 Camera (or can be sold without Camera, case & spare battery for 200.00 less)
Includes Spare battery for Sony Camera
Includes Camera Case for Sony Camera

Ships USA & Canada

Camera, Enclosure, Strobe, Tray, Spare Battery, Wide Angle - asking 1000.00 USD including shipping
Enclosure, Strobe, Tray, Wide Angle Only - Asking 800.00 USD including shipping

Has been a great system, only upgraded this week to Canon Ti6s & Ikelite Strobes with TTL.
Note on Camera - This housing works great and is pressure tested, the camera has been flooded before in this housing - the cause of the flood was a poorly located moisture muncher preventing full seal. Was in fresh water - not salt water flood. Camera was sent to Sony for proper refurbishment, although there is some patchy LCD reflection. Have used the housing and camera multiple times since then (was in 2013 when flooded).
Don't have pictures of camera as was using it last night for photos at company Christmas party. Will have pictures updated when i discuss with guy i leant it to on Monday.
IMG_20151212_203121s.jpgIMG_20151212_203046s.jpgIMG_20151212_202956s.jpgIMG_20151212_202920s.jpgIMG_20151212_202923s.jpg

Last edited:
Ok - I had to go to Washington State for the week last week, so i was unable to get photos of Sony camera. Revising pricing as follows :

800.00 Full Set.
600.00 No Camera.
Also, set
includes manuals and spare o-ring for housing. Can do video showing full function on request.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom