Inon ad mount wet lenses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chimaera

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Inon ufl 165-ad fisheye len with neoprene cover and home made unserwater cover , 2 Inon ucl 165-ad stacking macro lens's, 1 inon uwl 105 ad wide angle ,Inon lens caddy for 2 leAd mount lens's
The fisheye has a few scratches none which effect its underwater performance. The other three lenses are in great condition with no scratches. Ike housing for fuji e900 in photo is not for sale with package.
package price $750.00 plus shipping
Reason for selling is that I have moved to a dslr.

Attachments

• 20110102-Inon lens's  and Fuji housing-1.jpg
    20110102-Inon lens's and Fuji housing-1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 143
Answer to shipping cost question.
Shipping to Hawaii and Connecticut is approx $26 for 5 day or $42 for 3 day with tracking #'s.
Shipping cost's in Canada west coast to east coast are approx $15 plain parcel post with tracking about 8 days and $33 Xpresspost .
Lens's are well packed in largish box for job. Insurance is at $1.15/$100 value if desired.
Hope this answers a couple of peoples questions.
Regards Bill

Jason
I am presently just selling it as a set. I have a couple folks interested in the set. If anything changes I will alter the ad to show that i will sell things separately.
Thanks for the interest
Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom