Sold! Inon S-220 Compact Strobes

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr.Poseidon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Purchased new from Bluewater Photo in September 2023 for my October trip to Alor. My trip has been completed and no dive trips are scheduled for the foreseeable future - thus, going to sell. Strobes are in excellent working condition and never have been flooded. Additionally, they have seed the water 38 times. Asking price: $650 (includes shipping to lower 48 states).

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Strobe1.JPG
    Strobe1.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Strobe2.JPG
    Strobe2.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 44
  • strobe3.JPG
    strobe3.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 42
  • strobe4.JPG
    strobe4.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 42
do you have any of the mounting hardware or floats? Just curious what housing you used them with.

I used 8 inch double balled arms/clamps/and strobe mounts that were accumulated over the years-I believe it was all made by ultralight). I also have fiber optic cables that work, however they don’t match. If you have interest I would be willing to depart with all of it. Additionally, in September, I purchased the Bluewater 1500 lumen focus light and early 2023, I purchased the Kraken 7000 lumen video light. Both these lights are also available for sale but I just haven’t listed it yet. The focus light has been in the water 30 (?) times while the video light has been in the water 8 (times). (Like the strobes, these items have never been flooded). I also have 4 floats available (but I used 8 floats while in Alor, I sold 4 floats to a diver at the resort on my departure).

The arms and such were previously used on a Nauticam and Marelux housing. On this trip, it was used on a TG-6 housing.

Hope this helps. Long answer for an easy question.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom