Sold! Inon Z330 (Type II) Strobe Light (x2)

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hawaiian.hokie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm selling two (2x) Inon Z330 Type II Underwater Strobe Lights for underwater photography for $1000.00 OBO

Includes:
- Ikelite dual electric sync cable
- 2 warm diffusers
- 2 normal diffusers
- Ball-head mount attachment

These strobes have been a great workhorse for me and are a great entry-level strobe for underwater photography. I’m only selling them to upgrade to Ikelite (to take advantage of TTL). They run off of AA batteries (including rechargeable ones), reducing the need for another proprietary charger. The strobes can be triggered optically or via electric sync cable, and they support S-TTL with optical triggering. The plastic housing shows some signs of wear, but otherwise they are physically/functionally flawless.

I'm in Oahu, Hawaii, and I'm willing to do local pickup. Or here is the eBay listing:

Attachments

• IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0216.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0217.jpg
    IMG_0217.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0218.jpg
    IMG_0218.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0222.jpg
    IMG_0222.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 30
Is there a price?

I actually upgraded from Ikelite strobes (161s) to the Inon 330 years ago. You might want to hang on to these for a bit and see how you like the Ikelites. The 330's are not available anymore so they are in demand at present, until the successor comes out.

Is there a price?

I actually upgraded from Ikelite strobes (161s) to the Inon 330 years ago. You might want to hang on to these for a bit and see how you like the Ikelites. The 330's are not available anymore so they are in demand at present, until the successor comes out.
*facepalm* thanks for pointing out that I missed the price. I'm trying to sell them for $1000 total

I'm trying to upgrade to the Ikelite DS232 so I can take advantage of the TTL and video light

Back
Top Bottom