Intro. Cave Diving May 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi fred... no, i didn't forget :wink:

i thought they were doubles? i can't quite handle doubles just yet. have to wait
a couple of months

if they are singles, then i'll kick myself as i fork over the rental fee at Ginnie

will you be able to ride before you can dive? if so, we need to get together
as soon as you are able

They are doubles. I hope to be back in the water by the end of june but only singles too at first. We'll have to get together. When ever your ready to try the doubles let me know. Sounds like we'll be ready about the same time. If so I'll use my hp 100 and you can give to lp85 a try, maybe do something easy like Paradise the first time out.

I tried to ride yesterday and paid for it last night.
Still a few weeks away.

just let me know. i can come down there, closer to you, for a quick ride
when you feel better

fgray1:
They are doubles. I hope to be back in the water by the end of june but only singles too at first. We'll have to get together. When ever your ready to try the doubles let me know. Sounds like we'll be ready about the same time. If so I'll use my hp 100 and you can give to lp85 a try, maybe do something easy like Paradise the first time out.

I tried to ride yesterday and paid for it last night.
Still a few weeks away.

I bet turning was a pain on the left arm, we'll get you back into the H2O in no time

Well the day was rainly and only a few brave soles made the trip to Ginnie. Scubafool was there and made a dive in the ballroom with Jeanne last night (is spelling correct). Andy the leadeer of this trip had to cancel as he was under the weather. I met David this morning and he didn't make the dive as he was spending time with wife and kid. So I just went on and waited for the photo team to arrive(Larry and Debra Green and Johnny Richards and me). We did two dives into the ballroom for pictures of the up coming NACD student manual. First dive was about 30 minutes setting things up and taking some pics then we did a quick set change and the second dive was 130 minutes of pic taking. Hope all these pic worked out and we can use some for the manual. Sorry guys maybe next time we'll get some diving in together

GDI:
Well the day was rainly and only a few brave soles made the trip to Ginnie. Scubafool was there and made a dive in the ballroom with Jeanne last night (is spelling correct). Andy the leadeer of this trip had to cancel as he was under the weather. I met David this morning and he didn't make the dive as he was spending time with wife and kid. So I just went on and waited for the photo team to arrive(Larry and Debra Green and Johnny Richards and me). We did two dives into the ballroom for pictures of the up coming NACD student manual. First dive was about 30 minutes setting things up and taking some pics then we did a quick set change and the second dive was 130 minutes of pic taking. Hope all these pic worked out and we can use some for the manual. Sorry guys maybe next time we'll get some diving in together

Jean is the correct spelling !!!
Yes , David and I did a er , uh , "rainy" evening dive (line work etc...)
It was actually quite beautiful down there with the rain coming down on top of us!!!

Question? Was the Big rope in the ballroom laying on the bottom when you were in there Sunday? I found it on Sunday Afternoon laying on the bottom of the ballroom...(just curious...) Being the considerate diver that I am , I tried my best to re-connect the line !!!
(As per my training... Snarf...cough...cough...) :11:

Jean

i ended up with a sore throat and an on-and-off cough. i was feeling pretty
bad friday night, but hoped it would get better

it didn't

sorry i had to cancel. i was dying to dive, but... better safe than sorry

jeandiver:
Jean is the correct spelling !!!
Yes , David and I did a er , uh , "rainy" evening dive (line work etc...)
It was actually quite beautiful down there with the rain coming down on top of us!!!

Question? Was the Big rope in the ballroom laying on the bottom when you were in there Sunday? I found it on Sunday Afternoon laying on the bottom of the ballroom...(just curious...) Being the considerate diver that I am , I tried my best to re-connect the line !!!
(As per my training... Snarf...cough...cough...) :11:

Jean

Hey Johnny did you get the rope I didn't - good job Jean

GDI:
Hey Johnny did you get the rope I didn't - good job Jean

Thanks!!!
I wondered who pulled it off the rock...1st thing I though of is someone that was panicky and PULLED it off !!!
Anyway , rope is back in service... :wink:

Jean

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom