Introduction Swiss diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chris.schneider

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi you all. Just want to introduce myself, I'm Swiss, 52, married, two kids, been diving since 2006.
400+dives logged, did my RD in 2014.
Me and my wife try to go diving every year at least once, been in many places around the world like Phillipines, Indonesia, Maledives, Mexico, Egypt, South Africa and also in Switzerlands lakes and rivers.
My kids are yet too young for diving but keen to learn it.
I enjoy underwater photography a lot, but try to not be one of these fellows who do everything to get their picture. I'd rather leave that creature alone than try to displace them or, even worse, destroy surroundings just to get myself and the cam in position.
Looking forward to meet divers around the world
Chris

Welcome to ScubaBoard! You've got an enviable dive destination list. How is the diving in the Swiss lakes and rivers?

Richard.

Hi, fellow Swiss diver here! There's a bunch of us on scubaboard.com :)

Welcome to ScubaBoard! You've got an enviable dive destination list. How is the diving in the Swiss lakes and rivers?

Richard.
Cold.
Honestly I prefer warmer spots, but my brother and I go here and there. Visibility is usually limited, and typically its getting dark after a few meters. Oh and did I mention its cold? Dry suit is recommended even in summer.
Nevertheless there are a few sweet spots like Verzasca and Maggia rivers, or certain spots in the lakes, like underwater sources, endless walls, or wrecks. Those are mostly deep, but in very good shape.
Hi, fellow Swiss diver here! There's a bunch of us on scubaboard.com :)
Hani scho gseh, hallo usem Ämmitau!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom