Introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divezonescuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Capt Gary suggested that I introduce myself after getting my captain's badge here on scuba board.

I hold a 50 ton inland and OUPV near offshore with steam, sail, and towing endorsements. I currently operate a 36 foot sailboat, 20 foot center console fishing boat, and 16 foot skiff. So far, I have only used my license for conducting research with the Coast Guard.

Like many of you I just went through the TWIC thing down here in Houston. My next task is to renew my license which expires next year.

I am also attempting to do PADI divemaster this summer. In the distant future, I would like to operate a dive charter business.

Thanks for reading.

Capt Gary suggested that I introduce myself after getting my captain's badge here on scuba board.

I hold a 50 ton inland and OUPV near offshore with steam, sail, and towing endorsements. I currently operate a 36 foot sailboat, 20 foot center console fishing boat, and 16 foot skiff. So far, I have only used my license for conducting research with the Coast Guard.

Like many of you I just went through the TWIC thing down here in Houston. My next task is to renew my license which expires next year.

I am also attempting to do PADI divemaster this summer. In the distant future, I would like to operate a dive charter business.

Thanks for reading.

Hey Captain,

Thanks for stopping by and posting. Please feel free to jump in on any of the conversations here. Your opinion is valued.

Good Diving,

hi & welcome cap

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom