Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Been quite in here, Did we answer all the questions last year?????

Yeah, I got a question......who's gonna tell my wife we need to go on the Invasion after spending 2 weeks in Coz in March? :(

Hi Gang

I apologize that the crew list has not been updated. I know folks have joined but for some unknown reason I did not get the updated list form Bay Adventure on Friday.
I have sent an email and will get the list updated as soon as I get the latest list from Al.
That might of been my fault. I called to make our reservations (LuLu's and Mine) right before closing time. Lulu couldn't make up her mind on how many extra days she wanted to stay. :shakehead:
And Card, make sure and add us to the crew list!

Yeah, I got a question......who's gonna tell my wife we need to go on the Invasion after spending 2 weeks in Coz in March? :(
Just tell her I'm attending again this year.
That usually gets the LADIES excited.:giggle:

The Invasion Crew list has been updated. If you have joined, but do not see your name or I misspelled your name please PM me.

We have also added the new map showing where the Invasion Crew is coming from, if you have joined, but your area is not posted or If I have misspelled where you are from please PM me.

If you have not signed up, what are you waiting for?:confused:
Is your area represented?

Click map for larger version

Last edited:
Looks like we have 25% of Precision Dive Team #8 going. I worked on Wyz last Saturday. I told Wyz he has to FOKUS!

I was in one of the Hotel's talent contests, but the details are a little fuzzy. :confused:
All I remember was swinging all over the place. Too much tequila that night. :cool2:
I hope no one has a video of that! :shocked2:

Later,
Moonie :mooner:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom