Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We had an officer involved shooting on Tuesday and my office has been swarming with Texas Rangers for the past couple days, so needless to say, I am ready for the invasion. LOL! No one was injured, unfortunately the turd turned himself in without a fight. All we wanted was 5 minutes in a rubber room with him for trying to kill our buddy.

We had an officer involved shooting on Tuesday and my office has been swarming with Texas Rangers for the past couple days, so needless to say, I am ready for the invasion. LOL! No one was injured, unfortunately the turd turned himself in without a fight. All we wanted was 5 minutes in a rubber room with him for trying to kill our buddy.

I think an "unlike" button is needed for an incident like this! Glad everyone is ok.

i did!!!! I did!!!! I did!!!!!

NICE! I'm still NOT signed up :(

BTW, I just noticed there's a picture of me in the little SB Invades Coz Banner. Don't I get royalties for that? It would pay for my trip :D

Sealy PD, all the Rangers that were flocking my office were there when the Beaumont courthouse thing dropped and they were thinking that they would have to go but they didn't.

The Invasion Crew list has been updated. If you have joined, but do not see your name or I misspelled your name please PM me.

We have also added the new map showing where the Invasion Crew is coming from, if you have joined, but your area is not posted or If I have misspelled where you are from please PM me.
If you have not signed up, what are you waiting for?
confused.gif
Is your area represented?

Official 2012 Invasion Crew List

Minnesota has added 1 more returning Invader
State with most crew members still

Texas 16 Florida 8

NICE! I'm still NOT signed up :(

BTW, I just noticed there's a picture of me in the little SB Invades Coz Banner. Don't I get royalties for that? It would pay for my trip :D

WooooHooooo! Kate is the best dive buddy!!!!!

Wiz I thought you already had your plane ticket? Sign up dear one! PDT#8 needs to represent! Oh and I seem to be in the banner too! Royalties? Do we get royalties?

After totally messing up and not getting my tickets when I could have gotten them for soooo much less or divided it between miles and a paid for ticket I am now playing the stalking the ticket prices game. United seems to have some flights that are almost reasonable and might work for me. I have to do the bag drag alone this year tho! But that is ok if I get to dive with my buddies when I arrive!

Myra

Back
Top Bottom