Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well in that case I'm IN! I'll have some time to make the big call tomorrow afternoon and reserve my spot. I'm so stoked it's not even funny!! :D:D:D

I still can't believe I stumbled onto this trip considering I was planning a solo run.

I feel like I just won the lotto or something

Thanks guys!!!!!! :cheers:

I'm slow in responding to posts as I only check this board out every couple of weeks but Aaron, you sound EXACTLY the same as I did last year!!! I was planning on going on a solo trip and then after doing some research on the net, found Scubaboard and the trip to Coz, started talking to all my friends, found out a fellow girlfriend of mine dove as well (who knew?!) and she ended up joining me also - we both came out last year and we are both coming out again this year - this trip is THE BEST and even makes worth going to Mexico in JULY (summer, who goes away for holidays in summer?!) worth it!!! Can't wait!!! :)

Well, I just got my gear all sorted out, thanks mostly to a few members on SB who have been EXCEEDINGLY helpful. This board just keeps getting better and better!

I'm also working on lining up some dives leading up to the trip so I have a good chunk of experience before I land on the island. My goal is to get 25 dives in, including my advanced and a couple specialties. I figure I should post this up here to force myself to stick to the plan lol.

So I see that I'm one of only two Canadians on the invasion list so far. I guess I better pack my accent and igloo, eh? LOL

Aaron, your fact checking is off... there are other Canadians eh?! Natasha and I are Canadian gals and there was Saskdiver last year, Saskdiver, are you out there?! Are you coming again? Hmmmm... there's GOT to be more!... I am going to investigate...

Unfortunately, Ross(Saskdiver) said that he is not going to make it this year.

Unfortunately, Ross(Saskdiver) said that he is not going to make it this year.

This news is sadly true :depressed:

there are other Canadians eh?! Natasha and I are Canadian. Hmmmm... there's GOT to be more!... I am going to investigate...

Jody have Natasha call Al so I can add her to the crew list.
Also I was PM'ed just 2 days ago that 2 Canadian crew member from last year will be returning this year.

Can anyone guess who they are? :wink:

Cardzard, do you know if the hotel offers baby sitting? If not I will contact them.

According to their website they do ... "Baby sitter service is availabe at additional charge." link

Cardzard, do you know if the hotel offers baby sitting? If not I will contact them.

James is correct the hotel does have babysitting for an additional charge.
They also have a kids club which is FREE as long as 1 parent is on the hotel grounds here's a link
Kids Club

Here's a link to additional service we get at the hotel
Additional Services

According to their website they do ... "Baby sitter service is availabe at additional charge." link

Ummm, they're hosting the Scubaboard Invasion, there's going to be a lot of baby sitting to do. :rofl3: IJS

Back
Top Bottom